Saturday, February 19, 2005

unscathed

The party went off without a hitch! Plenty of people showed up, no one threw up, I did not get kicked out of my apartment, and fun was had by all. Oh, and I got a little action with Mr. Higher Ed.

My initial impressions of him were totally right on. Very cute (he lifts weights and is cut, bonus!), very smart, totally fun. Our overnight acrobatics included one initial blowjob, followed by some nocturnal copulation, and then a following physical adventure in the am. Fun was had, and it was all good except one small problem.

He is a minute man. Not kidding, a minute or under. Every. Single. Time. Any grand finales for rockstar? Nope, not so much. Frankly, I don't think that concern really even crossed his mind. I'm pretty sure, because after his 60 seconds in the a.m., his next words were "let's get some breakfast." (If I was wittier I could have suggested myself as an appetizer, but anyway...)

We went to the diner around the corner, and had a fabulous breakfast. It was not fabulous because of the food, but because of the company. Let me tell you reader, we had really great conversation. No lags, no quiet moments, no boring subject matter. We went back and forth, discussing each other's lives with witty banter, laughs, and genuine interest. And no lack of intellectual discourse to top it off.

He later walked me to my stoop, gave me a hug and said he would call me. Now the question is, can he be taught? After all, ask and ye shall receive. I believe if you want something you should ask. Oh, and I will. *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My man used to be a minute man when I would be gone for a month at a time. Once they start getting it more regularly, they start to lengthen.....hopefully anyway!

I'm reading these backwards and am dying to know more about this story!

I'm so happy that you found someone to connect to even if only for a MINUTE!