Saturday, February 05, 2005

libations

I had a pretty darn good Friday night.

A few girlfriends and I went out on the town last night and tied one on. It started out as four girlfriends and myself at Social for a couple, and then we moved to my favorite bar in my hood, Rudy's. Over time four more girlfriends and two guy friends joined in as well.

Rudy's always holds an adventure for me. This is my kind of place, cheap, kind of dive-y. Really dirty and dark jam packed with kooky characters.

The last time I went to Rudy's an Irish television show was filming. They were going all over the world documenting the cheapest places to drink. I had flirted with the two hosts, ended up licking one's face on camera and then later making out with him. Nothing better than a good Irish boy snog. (And just so you know, television pancake makeup does not taste like peaches and cream.)

Last night I was up for some fun, so I ended up making out with two people anyway. The first guy was a gentleman who just happened to have the luck to be sitting near us. My girlfriends and I just loved him; he got to make out with three of us. Oh, and he even kissed a gay guy friend of ours who showed up later. He was a good sport.

The second guy I kissed was this other dude at the bar who had been watching us and talking a little, and basically he just came up to me and asked for some lip action. I initially said no, but when he asked why I couldn't think of a reason, so I did. Twice. Have I mentioned sometimes I have a hard time saying "no?" Of course, the ten beers I had may not have helped the situation.

I did not take anyone home with me; I am kind of over the whole one night stand thing. I'd like to sleep with someone and expect to see him again. There definitely are advantages to one-night stands, but I guess I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Anywho, I'm feeling a strong boost of confidence, so am going to get my booty back online at match for a date. At least until I try the hurry date. Yay for adventures in dating!

No comments: