Wednesday, February 02, 2005

taking one for the team

Is there anything better than blogging on a lunch break?

Sure - signing up for Match.com on a lunch break.

That's right; I have decided that my blogs need a little more romantic drama. So for you, dear reader, I have become a member of the on line dating community. See how much I care about you?

I have had a profile created for a couple of years, but have been reticent about getting it out there. After posting yesterday's log I realized that all these serious thoughts and discussions serve a purpose, but really the things that really entertain always come back to romance.

After long debate I have decided to withhold this blog address from the potential datees - for their and my continued anonymity. See, that way I can give you all the lurid details.

Bet you just can't wait, can you?

No comments: