Friday, March 25, 2005

possibilities

Tonight the world is mine. Or at least some drinks will be.

My mind is clear, my spirits are high, and my girlfriends want to go out for drinks. Gear up ladies and gentlemen; it will be a night out!

Starting at Buster's Garage for $10 all you can drink from five to seven. Good way to lube the gears for evening activities. (Note name of establishment and analogy used. I feel so witty)

Then potentially to see mr second degree of separation perform. I don't know if I will be able to look him in the face after reading his blog every day for two months. If the other blogger I read on a daily basis is there I'm doing shots.

The evening may be rounded out seeing another band, spearheaded by yet another mtv worker. I know it seems hard to believe so many people who work for mtv are into making their own music, it is a strange world we live in. This show is at midnight, so we'll see if my wallet and my liver can make it.

Tomorrow I am due to run the reservoir with one of my drinking buddies tonight. Think we'll make it?

No comments: