Sunday, May 15, 2005

weekend

It was a good weekend.

Friday night saw Kung Fu Hustle. Stephen Chow is truly a visionary. If you have not seen this movie you are really missing out. It balances action, humor, mysticism, and morality beautifully. All with kick ass special effects. I feel fortunate as a person for seeing the movie.

Saturday was a bachelorette party for a friend. No strippers, but a four bar bar crawl from nine pm until four am. That is a lot of alcohol. I saw lots of guys, but only talked to one that had potential. He ended up to be kind of boring so nothing to come of it. It was nice to be out on the town and flirt. Like Weezer says, I don't want to be a nomad anymore.

Which would lead to my today, recovery. There was a street fair right around the corner from me, so as part of my hangover cure I ate and ate and ate. I have guilt for potential pounds put on, will have to work out extra hard this week to prevent the weight game.

A lot happened over the weekend to spark some existential dilemmas for me, I have to digest and then will blog.

No comments: