Thursday, May 12, 2005

lesson learned

So last night I drank a red bull at 8:30. When I got home from the concert at 10:30 and was still wide awake, I figured that a good idea to bring me back down was to drink some wine. At 1:00 am when the red bull wore off I was one drunk bastard.

Made for a very hard day at work, let me tell you. I was still drunk when I woke up this morning.

Oh, the horror.

As you may have derived already, Rivers did not spot me in the audience last night and whisk me away. It did cross my mind that I may have to become a rock star in order to meet him, but I'll leave that as a last resort. I did send my resume to the Google contact, so there is hope yet.

My hangover wore off around 4:00, so I got some solid work done until about 7:00 and then hit the gym. Tempo run night. It went well, but I am beat. Must get some rest.

No comments: