Friday, September 01, 2006

little treats

As a gift to myself using my new improved income, I finally have bought a new pair of glasses! I always shop at the same place, See Eyewear at the Ann Arbor location. Having worked there as an optician I learned two things:

1) That I have an incredible talent for helping people find frames. Bring anyone in and I can actually make you look better than you did sans four eyes, I promise.

2) This particular store has the best variety of stylish and attractive glasses anywhere. Really.

Check it out; don't I look smart and sassy????




The other pair I had on file were heavy black with rhinestones, but at my new place of employment there seem to be quite a few people who already have the heavy frame cutting edge style look already, so I chose this streamlined look.

Now if only I was this good at shopping for clothes or shoes. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are positively Fabu! :)