Thursday, September 07, 2006

something not so new

Okay, so you know that guy I went out with last week?

He emailed me, I emailed back. We talked about a second date. Then he found my blog and read it for three straight hours...and sent me an email to say maybe we were not meant to be. (And he has been checking for my follow-up since - hi artist!)

Well, if there ever was a good way to introduce myself I suppose this is it. Love me, love my blog. Okay, you don't have to love my blog, but not hate it works well enough.

I used to point out my blog on my match profile. Then I figured that people should be introduced to my many delightful idiosyncrasies slowly and gently, not so much all in one fell swoop. So I pulled it off. But it isn’t hidden, and I don't make it hard to find for a reason. The artist and I didn't gel and that's cool.

Cause if there is anything I know, it is that I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it - people like me. So goddamn it back on the horse I go. :)

No comments: