Monday, July 18, 2005

uncle!

I worked for twelve hours today. Most likely, I will have to do the same tomorrow. Even though I would have to because I'm kind of behind in my work, the main reason is because I am on vacation Wednesday thru Tuesday! I had requested off with hopes of visiting Seattle Girl, but sadly could not scrape the airfare funds together. Grrrrr.

This means I get to have some NYC adventures! Indoor ones, most likely, to avoid the sweltering heat. On the other hand, I am actually considering the beach, we will see.

When I get back to work next week, it will be interesting to see if Random Chick (my boss) has cracked. She is at the breaking point, if she lasts another six months I'll be shocked. It's too bad, but I guess for her it was a trial by fire. As long as she doesn't get taken out wearing a straight jacket. That job just breaks people.

No comments: