Monday, July 11, 2005

infamy

So in case you didn't know already, bloggers are hot.

This distinction was not made by me, oh no. Thank you People magazine, they named this dude one of the 50 hottest bachelors. JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A POPULAR BLOG.

Okay, I gotta admit, his blog is pretty darn entertaining. I particularly enjoy this. You know, I would spend $1,000 just to see his reaction to someone paying him to be their houseboy no holds barred. I would schedule the weekend for about a month in the future - enough time to drop some really evil implications and suggestions of his future duties. Why do I so enjoy the idea of torturing other people?

Please do not confuse, I do not consider myself among the "hot" bloggers, I'm still too whiny for that. Only after entering a few months of scintillating, spicy, witty blogging could I almost enter that genre. I would like to think my 36D cup could make up for some of the narcissism, but it seems like 75% of the blogs out there are female, so tis for naught.

Back to mr famous blog guy, check out today's entry, it is funny because it is true. Darwinism in action, I do say.

No comments: