Sunday, January 30, 2005

tarred

It took me two days to recover from this past week. Madness, I tell you.

What exactly did I do to recover from? This is the disturbing part - not all that much! I went to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. I played volleyball Wednesday night, and I went to the bar Thursday and Friday nights.

Okay, now maybe that I'm typing this it seems like a little more, but really Monday thru Thursday I was home by 10:30 at the latest. And it really took me all day yesterday AND today to get over it. I did nothing, literally nothing. I slept today until 3:00 pm!

How do other people do it? I read blogs of people who go out almost every night, and still get up early every morning to go for a run or a workout before heading to their respective jobs. I live a disciplined, adult life for five days and I go into meltdown.

Could you imagine if I was dating someone on top of all this? I would have to buy stock in Red Bull.

No comments: