Wednesday, August 16, 2006

sweetness

Check out what my sister got me as a congrats gift for my new job!! A fabuloso accessory to my Mackie! Now I can bring him with me everywhere.

Is it bad that I engender my laptop as a male? No? Does it make a difference that he sleeps with me in my bed every night?

Not joking.

Yes, I have taken to the habit of blogging from bed. When I'm done there is no way I'm going to walk ALL those twenty feet back to the living room to put him away. So he sleeps in bed with me.

It is purely platonic, don't worry.

To change the subject, the wedding photos from sis' wedding will have a website soon! Here is a little taste to whet your appetite.



Note me underneath fleeing from any spittle that may escape the embrace. Ah, the dampness of true love...

No comments: