Tuesday, June 14, 2005

something corporate

I'm in shock. I got promoted three months ahead of schedule. Yes, I'm excited. Yes, I'm flattered. Yes, I'm totally stressed about the challenges to come.

It is funny, I want the money, but do I really want the job? The money will lead me to financial freedom so I can pursue my goal of higher education. I always say anything worth having is worth working for. I suppose my dreams qualify as worth having.

Tomorrow I find out if I make the lottery for this year's marathon. If I'm training for the marathon I don't know if I'll have the time or energy to study for graduate school.

Maybe I'll pay off my debt, then totally regress to bartending to give myself time to take the classes I'll need for medical school. That sounds like a pretty good plan. It could be the panic talking, but I have plenty of time to work that out.

Well, if the stress gets to be too much at least I can drink the expensive stuff now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you rock rockstar!!