Monday, April 30, 2007

age-appropriate

Yesterday I had drunch with La la la, Marathon Man, Thighs, and Spaghetti with her sis in tow.

Drunch consists of brunch with an all you can drink special. For under ten bucks you get unlimited mimosas, champagne, peach bellinis, or bloody marys from noon until four.

You would think that with all the mimosas I consumed I would have an immune system of steel. Yet here I am coming down with a cold.

I blame the hookup. Whom I discovered, via the magic of google and myspace, is 27. Dude. DUDE. His under-thirty booty gave me some British bug.

Damn young foreigners.

On the bright side, my crush is over 30, and I'm supposed to see him tomorrow. Unless this little virus gets me down.

Like I’d let a little sniffle stand between me and an obsession. Never.

No comments: