Wednesday, November 15, 2006

joker pt 2

Success!! Totally got my sister with the prank.

See, when she was out here to view me running the marathon she used my computer a bit. After she left I went on to my netflix...and was logged on as her.

Oh, the temptation was too strong.

So I made sure to put some really good movies in her queue.

Loser
The Biggest Loser
Loser Love
Born Losers
The Losers

You get the idea. Best part is movies got sent before she discovered my mischief. Thus, the prank worked.

She says that she will get me back. She doesn't know how and she doesn't know when.

Doubtful. Very very doubtful, just let her try.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is a brilliant trick! I LOVE it!!! Sorry Katie ;-)

Co-Scho said...

how is your membership going at the christian singles network?
apparently I must do better...