Thursday, October 02, 2008

goes to show

So you know how a couple posts ago I said just work harder?

Hah.

There are limits. Seemed I worked a little too hard, wore my body down, and let a virus come on in. I've been home sick for three days.

Something I need to work on is patience. I see the same thing in yoga. Yes, I want to do that super cool pose balancing on my two arms sending both legs off in the air to one side. But if I don't take the time to work on my strength, flexibility, and balance I'm going to hurt myself.

And then it will take me even longer to get where I want to go because I have to heal and start all over again.

Thus my challenge. Stop sprinting and get comfortable going slow for a while. Eventually the slow will seem like a crawl and then I can kick it up to the next notch.

No comments: