Wednesday, June 18, 2008

fountain of youth

They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure. A stitch in time saves nine.

When it comes to my skin, I'm all about a pound of prevention because I'll be damned if I want to deal with a cure at all. I know that my obsession with looking young is probably fueled by the media. I know I know. But at this point I'm addicted to keeping up appearances as long as possible.

Not being one to keep secrets, I promised Mrs. Ferries over the weekend that I'd list all the crap I use. Because my skin is uber-sensitive, and if this stuff works for me it definitely will work for others.

Morning
Cetaphil Cleanser
Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Evening
Cetaphil Cleanser
Cosmedicine Opti-mologist PM Intensive Eye Cream
Lancome Renergie Night

Biweekly
Philosophy Microdelivery Peel

The daytime stuff varies as I find new discoveries from my myriad of free samples from Sephora. Except for the primer, that stuff is liquid gold.

Most important of all the crap is the twice a week scrub. Seriously, it is magical. I could give up everything else as long as I kept up the exfoliation.

Yeah, that is a lot of stuff. But by god something is working. Really, who needs wrinkles?? Not me!

No comments: