Sunday, October 01, 2006

miracles

Today I discovered something amazing. I discovered the magic eraser.

Have you people tried this thing? Holy mother of god it is amazing. Really, I have never seen something work like this. I ended up cleaning for an extra hour because it was so thrilling.

Yes that was my Saturday night. Exciting life of the single New Yorker.

The REALLY interesting thing about this product is that we don't know what it is. There is no active ingredient list posted, and even on the website it gives no info. Oooh the mystery. Oooh the potential danger?

Well, as long as I don't use it to clean any surfaces I eat off of and wear gloves when using it I guess I'll be okay. Because it is awesome and I can't go back to life the way it was before. Mr Clean, a man who is not easily forgotten...

1 comment:

Flighty Bird said...

Being fond of the bald man myself, i discovered this nifty thing about a year ago when i discovered some little punk of a 9 year old crashed his bicycle into my car and left a scuff mark the whole length of it...no regular sponge and soapy water, or car cleaner would get it off...but this Eraser is a thing of beauty...Once you go Bald, you never go back! :)