Thursday, December 27, 2007

something is a-brewin'

As per wrote, I am a spontaneous person.

I HATE making plans. I love any event that occurs just because it needs to happen. Because people wish it to be.

That being said, any kind of discipline is of course my greatest challenge. Which is of course why the marathon was such an accomplishment. I mean, geez - how long did I need to work to get to that point?

So here I stand, on the juxtaposition of my life. And I realize I can go with my gut...or go with timing.

Timing is EVERYTHING. At least that much I have learned. There are ideas brewing in my mind. They are golden. But the universe has to be aligned to make it happen.

Here is how it will go down. I'm not going to tell you too much. Because I always frickin jinx myself by saying too much. There will be code words.

I will reach goal F by putting into play goal S as of Jan 2nd. When (not if) this happens as planned (jebus help me) by end of March I will engage in one of the bravest moments of my life.

Don't assume anything here, I believe this idea has been kept locked in that special secret place that I own for a while now.

It is time to shake things up. And this will be the divining rod.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The anticipation might kill me!!! Happy New Year!