Thursday, August 09, 2007

rediscoveries

Last night I went to a Mets game with a social outing from work.

Dude, it was so much fun! Seriously, these are some incredibly awesome people. And a baseball game pretty much is always a good time. Especially when the home team wins.

This game was blind luck. Or fate. We got an email saying we could buy tickets for a game, one per person. You didn't know who else would go, if you would know anyone. So I signed up. Because I trust in my innate ability to talk. To a wall, if need be.

When the list of takers came out I knew about one third, 15 or so people. Even better? A few that I have had drinks with before.

In case you all didn't know...You have drinks with me, you are a friend for life. An acquaintance is someone I haven't had a drink with yet. It really is that simple.

So I knew I would have a good time no matter what, these peeps were fun. And maybe I'd meet a couple more fun types.

Who knew it would be a bad travel day? Or a kabillion degrees out? All the same my 15 was reduced to 6. And maybe I took a few pics. Oh, good times.

On another note, I am totally still enamored with my crush. I have to admit something, he totally is single. I lied. I was worried someone might say I'm a pussy for not making a move. Because I totally am.

Seriously, this guy is still around. Dammit, if this guy walked up to me and winked in just the right way I swear to god I would jump him in public. Because I don't know if you are aware, but sometimes I can be really impulsive.

Shy about flirting. But aggressive sexually. Yeah, ironically a good combination.

My parents must pray a lot. A lot lot.

Oh!!! I almost forgot! I got a new joke!!!!!

Are you ready?

I hope you are, because if you know me then you will hear this A LOT over the next few years. (forgive me)

Ready?

What did Kermit the Frog say at Jim Henson's funeral?

.


.


.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

nothing

*I know you are groaning now. but you love it.*

No comments: