Friday, April 21, 2006

work it

I know it is going to be a good day when I plug in my ipod to the speakers at work, hit the random song function...

And the Copa Cabana plays.

Awwww Yeah!

This has been a crazy hectic week. I have had to work ten times harder than I have in a very long time. We are talking everyone needing something from me, helter skelter cries for help, and me having to roll up my sleeves and go shoulder deep into the belly of the beast to help them all.

It has been great.

(Well, except for that one night I got really pissed off. But I'm over that now.

Every night I have worked late, some nights past nine. Call me crazy, but I like being busy, and I really like feeling necessary. Becoming management had taken a lot of that away from me. It is so much easier to feel accomplished when you create a report or a system then grooming an employee.

Oh, right, I guess that's why I get paid more money. Gotcha.

No comments: