Friday, August 12, 2005

who? wha? where?

So I just came back today from being out sick all week and discovered that my boss is absolutely USELESS.

Not only was she not able to handle a damn thing, but she messed things up even worse than they already were, and aggravated everyone to the point of explosion. She also put everything off until I came back and could clean up her mess.

It is one thing to feel wanted, but it is another thing entirely to know that things will not be taken care of or fall to the wayside because your boss is incompetent and incapable. I have been here four hours and have not even gotten to read any of my 350 emails for cleaning up her messes.

Seattle Girl, you could come back and do a quarter of what you did before and you would be like a godsend, I kid you not!!

No comments: