Saturday, June 04, 2011

back to normal

Yep, I have not felt this good in years.  Screw the last job, I hated it in the first six months and told everyone who asked.  Sure it got better, and I being super positive believed it was okay.

Nope.  Nope.  My employees were fantastic and totally made my job palatable.  And some of the corporate changes made my life manageable.  My latest boss was great and I really enjoyed quite a few of the people who I saw every day.

But that place made me miserable.  It could have been the top few people who never recognized my potential.  It could have been the corporate culture of the place.  Quite possibly it could be because it has been the ONLY company that I've ever worked at that never produced real friends, and a social life.

A mere two weeks into my new gig and I feel like myself again.  The self I had almost forgotten.  Suddenly I have energy, joy, vigor.  I remember this person.  It seems I fooled myself into believing I lost this self to aging  Bah, humbug.

Wow.  I have not felt this fantastic in forever.  Health.  Outlook.  Hopes. Dreams.   Thank the goddess for my new job!!

No comments: